Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday Mornings

Oh there are reasons why Monday gets the reputation it has. It's not really it's fault, I know. It has more to do with the fact there's been a break of a couple days for stuff to change or build up, but it's just so rude to have to wake up to it all.

So this morning I realized I still didn't get the new rune set listed. As I half awake log on to zibbet ... well I can't. Ok they updated so let's play the game and make a new password. K, problem solved. I begin updating my profile, bonus extra LOL. Now to list... Photos load sideways, a usual quirk but ug not awake enough. Easily fixed though and list... List! List??? I need to upgrade to a monthly to have more than 10 items! And to have more than 1 photo too!!!!! I'm not sure how I feel about this. What I do know, is Monday morning was the perfect timing :) 

Off to sip my coffee and sort this out.

au revoir
xo
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, don't be shy!