Wednesday, August 1, 2012

long weekend

Welcome and hello!
While all of my fellow Ontarians will be enjoying a long weekend, I will be working my arse off to get things slowly up to speed (finally). There have been some non creative issues that have interfered with my creative process for too long and at the cost of far too much. So my humble people who are still peeking in, I am happy you've had the gumption to hang on. I really think the new stuff will be worth it and the literal blood, sweat & tears that went into getting it to you. I say literal because in the process of setting up my spring loaded photo cube it was apparently too close and too springy. Short version is I've taken the last week to heal up the not so affectionate meeting of the cube as it sprung open and said hello to my face, lol.
That being said, the delays have been numerous and at the ending of the summer and so many other personal things I am back and am planning on it all being so much better than before.
As always check in on the fan page www.facebook.com/MsNovemberTuesday as I update there with sneak peaks as well.
au revoir
xo
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, don't be shy!