Tuesday, March 1, 2011

catching up

So today the items finally went out in the mail to my OWOH winners. Sorry about that delay but I have been miserable with some freakish cold that teamed up with my sore back and kicked my arse on Thursday night and is just beginning to let me feel slightly human today, though I still can't breath through my nose, lol. I hope everyone will be pleased and t o those who got the glow in the dark (either beads or light switch plate) all you need to do to charge them is expose 'em to sunlight or just room light will work.
I wrote one exam on Thursday morning and will be looking forward to another by June. The fun never stops :-) So I really want to nap like a kitty in the sun for just a few minutes and I will be leaving you now to go soak in some sunshine and rest my eyes. That truly is the perk of being a freelancer....as long as you get your work done you can pretend to be a kitty for brief moments, lol.
au revoir
xo
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, don't be shy!