Tuesday, January 25, 2011

hiya!

Things are going well so far in the custom order. It is almost official I just need to tweek a bit on the pattern and I think it'll be official within a few days. they are happy with what they've seen but I want to adjust the design to be exactly what they want before we sign off on it.
I still have my etsy in limbo. I keep hoping that my artfire will start taking off because I find it's services and pricing much nicer. So far though it's etsy that gets sales and artfire that gets features.
I have a few new items in the planning stage. Actually I'm a little confused as to which way I want to take them so there may be a collection. We'll see once I get this custom order sorted and can spare more brain cells for it, lol.
Ok, I need more coffee before I can function any more today so, I'm taking off.
as always...
peace, blessings and furry kisses
xo
i

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, don't be shy!