Tuesday, August 24, 2010

hello!


So I am back after having my 320gb hard disk crash and die. It was able to be revived but lost all it's memory, lol. So, I am starting fresh on a brand new 500gb drive with the original (still cranky) as a 'backup' drive. Not sure how it's going to work as far as being reliable enough to be a backup but I'll test it for a few days to be sure! Otherwise you should be stuck with me for a while. I'm glad the big part of it is done so I can get back to focusing on new ideas and creations!


So, here's a pix of the offending drive, lol. Or if you've never opened up your computer and wondered what was in there ... it probably looks a lot like this except way dustier! Mine was so dusty it had one of the fans crusted!!!! Not a good thing and don't plan on repeating it.
On that note, I'm off to find coffee as these past nights of getting to sleep around 7a.m. and up at 11a.m. are starting to make me tired! (Especially the last 4 of dealing with all the computer issues, ug.)
as always
peace, blessings & furry kisses
xo
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, don't be shy!