Tuesday, July 27, 2010

shameless self promotion, lol

First of my creations in faux lava is listed!! Here's the link if you'd like http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=1665804 and if not well keep on reading I guess, lol.
I bet if you've looked in either of my shops you've wondered about the ornaments, right. Well I thought since so many places both online and real world are doing Christmas in July .... why not. And, yes I did say either as I managed to resolve most of my etsy issues. I still do plan on using artfire as my base shop but am relieved to have etsy up and working again. I do plan on pacing my listings so you don't get overwhelmed in trying to see all of them at once so be sure to check back in the shops very soon!
I think I'll reward myself with a coffee now.

peace, blessings and furry kisses
xo
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, don't be shy!