Wednesday, July 7, 2010

catching up

So, as far as my shops.... I have come up with a artistic statement and a few new ideas. I have still been wrestling with my conscience about the whole environmentally not friendly medium it happens to be. It's a catch 22 for me since polymer clay inspires me like not much else ever has but it's not eco or green and that's driving me nuts. Hopefully I can make enough $$$$ so I can be a regular donor to a few eco and animal charities to attempt to keep my karma and green balance!
I am going to work on my mystery pix pieces today. Again. They should be ready within a few days. This is making me debate opening the shops early. I don't think so since I still have to, okay, I want to tweak my graphics a bit.
On that note.....
as always....
peace, blessings & furry kisses
xo
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, don't be shy!