Thursday, June 3, 2010

today

Today is a wonderful gift.
Yesterday I walked home from meeting my son at school, barefoot in the rain. It was wonderful. It made me realize just how detached I have become from the earth. Please go walk in the rain. Take a few steps barefoot on the earth. Plunge your hands into the warm ground. It's really good to reconnect with the wonder that we take for granted on a daily basis. Think how much better it might be if we were all barefoot. Would there be litter if you knew you'd have to step in it?!
Today I am sitting near an open window enjoying the cool breeze as the grey clouds gather overhead allowing the briefest of glimpses of sunshine. It's magical.
I think I'll make something today. Not sure what. I'll let you know and until then.....
peace, blessings and furry kisses
xo
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, don't be shy!