Tuesday, June 29, 2010

today has been....

really fucking hard. I watched Japan loose in the World Cup in a penalty shoot out! I apparently lost a friendship because the friend heard but wouldn't listen. And I'm so fricking tired with school and not sleeping and trying to squeeze everything in, I just want a nap but can't have one.

LOL there could be worse things to complain about, I know. The friendship one bugs me but I can't keep repeating the same thing over and over and if the person chooses to insist I'm wrong and doesn't want to listen then .... what can I do?! I can accept and acknowledge my faults, why can't you?! Sucks but you can lead a horse to water however you can't make 'em drink.

I am still at work on the creations I let you have a peek of. It's going way slower than I'd like but I'm still chugging away, lol. It's worth it when I see my marks coming back as 95% I think. I will however look at better (or any) scheduling so I can play a bit more and have fun show and tell time with you. ;-)

Back to the grindstone for me and as always....
peace, blessings and furry kisses!
xo
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, don't be shy!