Wednesday, June 30, 2010

just so you know.....

If you visit any of my shops you'll be seeing this message
"Thanks for dropping in, but I've gone on summer siesta until July 14, 2010! Sorry for any inconvenience and I look forward to seeing you again in July."
I am just taking a wee break to get a bit more headway on a project and also to freshen up things a little in the shops too! I hate to do it but I think the 'break' will do me good and give me a chance to perhaps organize a wee bit better so I can improve in consistency and attentiveness, lol. I am not actually going anywhere physically aside from maybe my rec room sofa to play a little more L4D2 so you can always reach me.
Ok, well I've got one more update to do so I'll leave you to get on it and then have a nosh! I expect to see you soon.

peace, blessings & furry kisses
xo
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, don't be shy!