Thursday, April 8, 2010

news-ish I guess

Well, somebody who I won't name let the Security Tool virus into my computer and well it began to take it over on Monday night and, well, um, this resulted in me wiping everything out to get rid of the darn thing. I would have backed up my pix and writing at the very least if I'd had the time but sadly as I had not backed up much other than my itunes and bookmarks in January I am without the majority of my pix and videos. I swear this time I will back up everything somehow! It's nice in a way to have a fresh start at it but frustrating as heck when I think about the amount of photos I let wander off. Oh well at least I'm up and running again.
Creative stuff... well I have a guilty confession to share....I've been tugged into the writing happy place again. I think it's somewhat of a distraction / coping thing but it's been flowing and it's been fun. Also it's been easier than the clay as I'm still stiff from the few stairs I got done.
So folks other than the rain and the daily routines that's about it. It's chilly here so I'm going to go grab a sweater and think about dinner soon.
peace, blessings and furry kisses
xo
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, don't be shy!