Friday, March 5, 2010

whats new...

So, what is left of the car went to the collision place this afternoon. The mechanic was amazed anybody survived never mind no major injuries. He said in his opinion it is a write off and it is in the 'oh hell no that can't be resurrected lot' but we will have to wait for the official word from the insurance company. G (my sons day and owner and driver) said when he saw it today he couldn't really believe it and the amount of damage. He didn't take any pix. To be honest I doubt he had the presence of mind to focus once he saw it. I didn't want to see it neither did our son.
However..... I am both amazed and delighted to tell you everything but 1 bag of chips that was in the trunk was recovered! The mechanic thinks the 37kg of kitty litter in the center rear of the trunk might have been for our son, who was in the backseat, a saviour since it took one hell of an impact but according to the mechanic it was like the truck hitting concrete and kept the trunk from completely coming in on him! Also on a happy note (though he dislikes them) his dad has a rental car paid for by insurance until the end of the month or whenever it gets settled though it is a PT Cruiser.
I am exhausted and need to go eat and spend a wee bit more time just looking at my kid so I'm going to leave now for a bit.
Play nice with each other!
peace, blessings and furry kisses
xo
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, don't be shy!