Thursday, January 21, 2010

excited

I was out roaming today, stopped into one of my favourite secondhand stores (though this one is a new location to me) and I found a 12 pack of Pearl Ex powder pretty much unused for 6 bucks!!!! Ok so it's a very basic colour set and I didn't get the chance to choose if I would have liked another colour set but hey Pearl Ex set of 12 for $6....WOW! For those of you who aren't familiar with it, it usually runs (here in Canada) for somewhere around the $30 to $40 range for what I got today. I've always wanted to try it but I'm toooooo cheap to spend it so I am delighted with this find. There is a similar idea that is used for automotive paint (and have tried it years ago) and it was quite nice but I've never been able to stumble on it in my roams about Princess Auto, though I might not have been in the right aisle, lol.
So, other than finding a really beautiful saute pan (all stainless steel and really heavy) for $5 and a cute pair of sandals for this party I've got to go to next week for $5 at the same place and a great big roast for $12 at my Walmart....it's been a good bargain day for me. Now I guess I'd better get my thinking cap on to come up with some ideas for my new polymer toys.
Play nice with each other!
peace, blessings and furry kisses
xo
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, don't be shy!