Thursday, November 5, 2009

new stuff

new at http://msnovembertuesday.artfire.com are sets of scented faux gingerbread boys and girls. They are adorable if I do say so myself and were worth the agony of trying to get the right colour, the right texture (since the clay kept cracking and flaking) and then deciding on the decoration! I'll have a non clay related item going up in the same shop within a day or so of my OOAK bride doll.
Otherwise I have been spending today (my birthday and one of my dogs as well) just puttering and creating in my mind taking a few photos here and there. It's quite cool here, we've had rain mixed with snow and hail, and very windy as well. Prince Charles and Dutchess Camillia (sorry if I've flubbed the spelling) made a visit to one of my favorite places in the city today (Dundurn Castle) and to a docked warship as well. Exciting to have royalty visit on your birthday!
I'm leaving you now to go and grab another piece of my brownie and carmel topped birthday cheesecake.
Stay safe and play nice with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, don't be shy!